Judy Holm, Aspirations Founder and President
Judy’s professional background is extensive and broad. She has 20 years’ experience launching and managing hundreds of products. She worked for L’Oréal in Paris at the start of her career, where she honed skills at creating solutions and improvements for many of its global brands. In this role, she developed her systems thinking mindset. Then she transitioned to product marketing – building a deep understanding of packaging, formulation and product development, as well as executing massive marketing and ad campaigns. She has directed 180 videos and short films. She also had responsibility for public relations, social media, customer communication strategy and execution.
Founder of the Global Fine Art Awards, and director of the program for eight years (2013-2021), she presided over the research and judging process and the Advisory Board members. The program grew over 100% each year, annually reviewed over 2,000 exhibitions and installations, and was comprised of a team of forty volunteer researchers, judges and advisory board members from twenty countries on four continents.
She served as Vice-Chair for the Miami Beach Chamber’s Arts and Culture Council from 2011 to 2014 and was the founding editor of the bi-weekly column Arts and Culture (PRE)View – (RE)View for the Miami Beach newspaper.
Pivoting five years ago to sustainability, she leverages her classic marketing experience to better understand how GHG emissions affect our planet’s ecosystem. She is accredited through the MIT-Sloan, Climate Interactive, with deep subject matter expertise on climate change- from the current and trending atmospheric changes, to the impacts of policy and consumption behavior and patterns around the globe.
In 2019, she launched a sustainability communications project – Platforme Planet Earth. In addition to developing the website, writing all content and social media, she curates ESG news from world luminaries combined with her editorial perspectives. At the heart of the platform is art. In 2021 and 2022, she produced two digital art exhibitions, comprised of six short films and the works of over 20 international artists: Art for Climate Change 1: Unequivocable, Fragile, Hopeful and Art for Climate change 2: Accountability – Transformation – Action. These films premiered in Paris, in 193 Gallery, a contemporary art gallery. They are permanently showcased on ikonoTV, on her proprietary channel called Planet Earth.
- IkonoTV is a global media platform that aggregates videos and films from art, architecture, and design community with over 1 million viewers.
Passionate about branding, she believes that every visual graphic element relates to the brand’s ethos. She regularly attends major art and design fairs in Europe, the Middle East and the US, which also informs her approach to design. She creates content in wide-ranging forms – digital channels, researched editorial pieces, and art directs broadly across mediums. She is a nimble and creative story teller, able to relate to many sectors and demographics.
A native of San Francisco, currently residing in Miami, she also worked in New York, Venice, Monaco and Paris. Ms. Holm received bachelor’s degrees with honors in Economics and French Literature from U.C. Berkeley, and an MBA from l’Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris (ESCP).
She has accumulated over 10,000 hours of education, training and work in sustainability and climate change science and solutions, with multiple certifications – including:
– Climate Interactive / MIT Sloan Sustainability Initiative
– Climate Reality Leadership Corp (founded by former VP Al Gore); member of Climate Business Working Group
– Green Marketing Advisor, UN Environment Program
– Climate Change communications certified from the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
– Sustainable Materials in Design, The Architect’s Newspaper
– Member of AD360, Advisory Board, online community of Architecture Digest
– Media partner in Covering Climate Now network featuring 500+ co-partners, 2+ billion audience reach
– Participated in 25+ leadership and sustainability summits and task forces including: World Economic Forum (Davos) 2023, Aspen Ideas: Climate 2023 and 2022; GreenBiz 23, SF Climate Week 2023, United Nations Environment Finance Initiative (UNEP FI), Climate Week NY 2022 (CARE Conference), SEC/TCFD/ISSB Climate Disclosure; COP27 and COP26, Horasis Global Meeting 2021 (Chair and Moderator), Climate Action, ChangeNOW, COGX and Sustainable Investment Forum Europe
Her passions and civic involvement include climate change, humanitarian causes, animal welfare and youth education.
Miami Chapter Leader l climatedesigners.org
Founder, Aspirations PR and Marketing
Producer, Global Climate Design Awards
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 917 589 0247