In 2010, Aspirations was hired by the prestigious Istituto Italiano di Cultura di San Francisco. It was the first time they engaged an external resource. It was the first time they had a fundraiser. It was their first event in their new office – from 1,000 square feet to over 8,000 square feet.
We created a complete marketing plan for the Grand Opening Gala and Exhibition, curated the installation, managed the event logistics for the opening night Gala, created radio promotions and directed all PR pre and post event coverage.
The results exceeded all expectations:
- 300 guests (exceeded target by 50%) supported the event and the organization with their attendance and checkbooks!
- produced cohesive marketing materials: invitation, exhibition book and gala program
- extensive local and national media: 20+ press hits, including 3 television crews whcih covered the event and the exhibition
- TV media partner, RedCarpet Bay Area, won an Emmy Award 2011 for the writing of the segment on their show
- as a result, Aspirations Founder Judy Holm, was featured on RedCarpet Bay Area (Nov 2010)
Red Carpet TV – video